Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Speyer

Happy New Year, everyone! I've had a wonderful time in Speyer (Germany) with my friends Alex and Cati, their lovely daughters Nina and Natalia, my mom Berit and Cati's mom Theresa.

Here is an updated map of Twister's anchorages and moorings since leaving San Diego.

I expect to arrive Cape Town around Jan 10 and be there till the end of the month. Below are addresses for mail and parcels:

Parcels (ie fedex):

Lars Thoresen
SV Twister, yacht in transit
Royal Cape Yacht Club
Duncan Road
Table Bay Docks
Cape Town.
8001
South Africa
Mail:

Lars Thoresen
SV Twister, yacht in transit
Royal Cape Yacht Club
P.O.Box 772
Cape Town
8000
South Africa

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too, Lars. I hope you had some gluhwein for me--I love that stuff! Am a little jealous. Wanted to be there in Speyer with all of you!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lydia. I did indeed have a couple of cups, specifically for you ;)
      I wish you could've been there as well.

      Delete